pspp-users

Re: Instalación de PSPP

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Instalación de PSPP
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 12:23:55 -0500

This isn't a PSPP error. I would google: I tried to install it, but when I run it the system says that it cannot find GDI32.dll

https://www.google.com/search?q=I+tried+to+install+it%2C+but+when+I+run+it+the+system+says+that+it+cannot+find+GDI32.dll

When I do that, I see these articles:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-gdi32-dll-not-found-or-missing-errors-2623422

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-an-error-gdi32dll-is-missing-on-the-computer/18df5163-d030-4d3c-9a5f-9f99e5e10c40

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gdi32dll-is-missing-from-your-computer/846dd000-2c8d-49e9-a9eb-d8793a6fc84b

They suggest that something is wrong with your windows installation. But if all other Windows programs run fine and you are using a version of Windows earlier than Windows 10 (like Windows 7) you may not be able to install PSPP. There are known issues with installing PSPP on Windows 7 that cannot be fixed by the PSPP team (they are "upstream" of the PSPP project, meaning code that the PSPP team uses that they did not write). The advice in that case is to upgrade to Windows 10 or 11 (or, better yet, to Linux).

-Alan