pspp-users

Re: How chaneg change width variable label in output window

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: How chaneg change width variable label in output window
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 16:23:58 -0700

Thanks for the explanation! I see what you mean.

I changed PSPP so that it honored the SPSS settings for minimum and maximum
row and column widths. PSPP doesn't have a good interface for adjusting these.
Currently you can only adjust them by editing an .stt file directly and applying it
using the "pspp-output" utility. That's not good. I'll put fixing this on my to-do list.