pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Plugins and classes
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 06:59:11 +0000

> I don't mind doing it

Thank you !

>  (if you all don't mind correcting my mistakes)

I don't mind :)

> , I was planning on doing it this week, but with Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving ? I didn't know it was these days. What am I supposed to
say ? "Happy Thanksgiving" ?

>  and all, I got
> a little busy.  I will try and start on it by Tuesday or Wednesday, but
> I have one question.  Are we using DocBook for documentation?

I guess so. It seems to be the best way to do documentation.

>   I have
> never used it before, so I will have to get familiar with it first.

By the way, I've been unable to commit anything to CVS for about 2 weeks
(authorization problem...). If you have write access to CVS, could you
as well upload the updated diagram I sent to the list a few days ago ?

Thanks.

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>