pyatcron-devel-list

[Pyatcron-devel-list] Cron parser code ready

From: Xavier Nicolovici
Subject: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Cron parser code ready
Date: 09 Apr 2004 11:51:13 +0200

Hi Everyone,

I've uploaded the crontab parser code into CVS last evening. You could test it using the following code:

from lib.schedulelist import ScheduleList

list = ScheduleList()
for entry in list:
        entry.prettyPrint()
I've use the following crontab file to make test. See how fine it works ;-)
# This is a comment

   # This is a comment with leading spaces

envvar = environment var

envar = environment var with leading spaces

*/10 */3 1,2,3 * /bin/false

    10-30/3,50-56/2 1-5,8-10 1 1 mon /bin/false
I let you make some test with it.

I will spend some time this week to think about a roadmap (what is expecting to do each version of the software). This will let us know where we are going.
I've also planed to write an functionnal spec overview of the software. I've though about some nice tricks and would like to write them down in order to discuss with you.

In the meantime, could someone modify the actual GUI we have to display the Scheduler objects stored in a ScheduleList object? This will certainly require adding some methods to both ScheduleList and SchedulerClass (and certainly *Task classes).

Have a nice week-end, and good Easter Eggs ;-)

Xavier

--
Xavier Nicolovici <address@hidden>