pydonkey-general

[Pydonkey-general] Re: Joining?

From: Joël Vennin
Subject: [Pydonkey-general] Re: Joining?
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:22:58 +0200

Le Lundi 12 Mai 2003 18:33, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Joel,
>
> joel vennin wrote:
> >>I would like to ask if the project is still in progress and
> >>when, I'm thinking about joining you...
> >
> >Is it PyDonkey project ???
> >Yes the project is still in progress, for now i've lots of work with my
> > study .. but in one week i'll be ok to continue (i've some internet
> > connection too )
>
> Yes it's the pydonkey!
> I'm studying computer science, and I've got a lot of work to do, too.
> But I think it won't take too long to establish a code base, that will
> do most of the work.

Have you checkout the CVS, there are some work already done.

> >>What do you think?
> >
> >Yep no problem yuo can join the project, just subscribe to the mailing
> > list and present yourself, and after we can talk about the way we must
> > take
>
> Okay, I will! Where do you guys come frome, by the way?

- - From France ... I'm french, i'm studying computer science (i'm preparing a
 Phd thesis.

> >>But I will only join if there is a serious interest of you
> >>and the other member!
> >
> >It's really a serious project. I need some help to design the stuff and to
> >make some code. For now the cvs contents just a preview version.
> >I'll be happy if you want join the project.
>
> I've got an idea about the design which is quite obvious. It's something
> like a 3 Layer design.

Please see the code on the cvs, next we create a road map of the project....

> But let's discuss in the mailing list,

Sure ....

> Spikeee

Give me you're login on savanah for i add you as project member

Jol

Do you use Jabber ??? You can contact me on jabber --> address@hidden