qemacs-devel

CONFIG_WIN32

From: Don Heyse
Subject: CONFIG_WIN32
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 15:15:38 +0000

I've been using qemacs for years on my mp3 player and was recently inspired by a Qt fork of qemacs to make something out of the CONFIG_WIN32 code.   I tend to prefer minimal so It's just a mingw build, no Qt, no cygwin, and a win32 subdir with configure outputs for when you don't even have msys.  It includes a mostly working dired, but no shell mode just yet.  Anyhow, I find it quite useful for my purposes, so here's the patch.

https://github.com/deeice/qemacs-1/commit/48b0938f335b6d2cb852970512c3809d95616120

Thanks for keeping qemacs updated.