qemu-arm

How to check smx6-image-smarc-samx6i-20220928082148.rootfs on qemu

From: Murali Krishna
Subject: How to check smx6-image-smarc-samx6i-20220928082148.rootfs on qemu
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 15:31:38 +0530

Hi Team,

Greetings of the day,

I'm murali.
I have checked the Raspberry Pi image file (it is a disk image) on qemu.it's working fine.
I have a complete rootfs image file of Kontron Smarc-Samx6i(Target Hardware) with me.i need to test this image file on qemu.
I will share the link regarding the hardware board i.e.,my Target
Machine Kontron Smarc-Samx6i.
The following link will provide complete information about my target machine
https://www.kontron.com/en/products/smarc-samx6i/p89810.

I will also attach a file related to rootfs information.
Will you please suggest to me how to make it a successful run on qemu.

Thanks and Regards
Murali