qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu with recent wine snapshot?

From: Wim Vanderbauwhede
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu with recent wine snapshot?
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:18:09 -0000

Hi,

I would like to use qemu to run a Win32 appliation (the Xilinx ISE tools)
under wine on my iBook G3.
I got the standard installation to work, but a wine version with a bug fix
only present in recent snapshots of wine (after dec2003).
I tried several of these, but they're all for i586 and/or with a different
version of glibc. I tried changing the glibc for qemu as well, but with no
success.
Could someone please make a recent wine snapshot available that works under
qemu?
Or tell me how to build one that does? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Wim Vanderbauwhede

--
If it's pointless, what's the point?
If there is a point to it, what's the point?