qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] monitor/mwait support for X86_64

From: yan cui
Subject: [Qemu-devel] monitor/mwait support for X86_64
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:46:58 -0400

Hi all,

    We want to use QEMU to test some OS features on x86_64 systems. This feature requires the monitor and mwait instructions on x86, but we do not know whether QEMU currently support this. I got a QEMU copy from
http://git.qemu.org/qemu.git, and grep "monitor" in the source code tree, only found results are in the directory target-i386. Does that mean all supports are limited on i386 systems? Any feedbacks are welcome!

Thanks, Yan

--
Think big; Dream impossible; Make it happen.