qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/37] pc,vhost,virtio fixes, enhancements

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/37] pc,vhost,virtio fixes, enhancements
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 21:41:54 +0100

On 29 June 2014 21:34, Michael S. Tsirkin <address@hidden> wrote:
> BTW, I notice that out of the multiple make check runs,
> one failed:
>
> https://travis-ci.org/qemu/qemu/jobs/28721760
>
> I'm guessing this is unrelated to the tree itself,
> this could be the race PM saw on arm manifesting on x86.
> we should try a ton of runs of make check onx86 and see
> whether the failure trigggers sometimes.

Travis does that "no output for 10 minutes" thing all the time
(including for things like "midway through compile" or "doing
a git checkout") so I basically ignore those "build has errored"
results as false positives. I assume their infrastructure is just
flaky (which is a shame for a continuous integration product).

thanks
-- PMM