qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 0/3] Fixes 20200825 patches

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [PULL 0/3] Fixes 20200825 patches
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:28:53 +0200

> if I've got that right, something in this pull request broke the gitlab
> CI, see:
>
>  https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/jobs/702680909
>
> 216 (33/45)
> tests/acceptance/vnc.py:Vnc.test_change_password_requires_a_password:
> ERROR: Unexpected empty reply from server (0.08 s)
> 217 (34/45) tests/acceptance/vnc.py:Vnc.test_change_password:  ERROR:
> Unexpected empty reply from server (0.06 s)

Yep, qemu is upset b/c the en-us keymap isn't there.

Seems we handle the 'no qemu-keymap present + start from build
directory' case not correctly.  I guess with the symlink being
gone now we should just copy the files from the source tree.

https://gitlab.com/kraxel/qemu/-/commit/1e29c4518e7b69d09bb22e071376ddeb151d0970
https://gitlab.com/kraxel/qemu/-/pipelines/182575761

lets see how it is going ...

take care,