qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 00/18] riscv-to-apply queue

From: LIU Zhiwei
Subject: Re: [PULL 00/18] riscv-to-apply queue
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 23:49:49 +0800

On 2020/8/26 6:30, Alistair Francis wrote:
On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 2:50 PM Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2020 at 22:32, Alistair Francis <alistair23@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 2:24 PM Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:
The hypervisor related patches don't seem to have any
reviewed-by tags, which seems a shame for a fairly significant
chunk of work. Is there really nobody who can review them
for you ?
Unfortunately not. They have been on the list since April and haven't
received any feedback.

There isn't a lot of people reviewing the RISC-V patches unfortunately.
:-(   I'd hoped it was a more active target than that.
There are lots of active contributors, we are just short on reviewers.

Richard and Philippe review patches and some of the RISC-V patches get
reviewed by the RISC-V community. The main problem (which is a common
problem in open source) is that large technical patch series just get
ignored.
Hi Alistair,

It's really a pity.

I will review every patch that CC me in no more than a week if no other people reviewed this patch.

So if there too many patches, just ease to CC me.

Best Regards,
Zhiwei

Alistair

-- PMM