qemu-devel

QEMU hosting

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: QEMU hosting
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 14:21:49 +0000

Hi Thomas,
In November you emailed qemu-devel asking if the QEMU project was
interested in exploring hosting with Fosshost.org. I think my reply
may have gotten lost so I wanted to check if you have time to discuss
this again.

The main hosting need that QEMU has is for continuous integration
system runners. We are particularly interested in non-x86/non-Linux
build machines and a dedicated server for reproducible performance
tests. Just today there was discussion on #qemu IRC about how to go
about adding a macOS build machine, for example.

It would be great to find out more about Fosshost.org and whether we
can work together.

Thanks,
Stefan