qemu-devel

Large QEMU implementation at INE – Searching for consultants

From: Martin Zugnoni
Subject: Large QEMU implementation at INE – Searching for consultants
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 15:01:11 -0300

Dear QEMU devs,

I'm Martin, Director of Software at https://ine.com/. At INE we are developing a very ambisius online platform for Networking and Cyber Security interactive labs. We will be heavily using QEMU and KVM.

I hate spamming this mailing list with this kind of information, but truly believe it will be interesting for the community to see an implementation of QEMU/KVM at the scale we are targeting.

We are looking for experienced QEMU/KVM developers. If you are interested to join us, as an employee or consultant, please feel free to reach me out by answering this email.

Thank you all in advance.