qemu-devel

ui/cocoa: reviewers wanted

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: ui/cocoa: reviewers wanted
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 07:15:15 +0200

  Hi folks,

I have a bunch of unreviewed patches for cocoa sitting in my patch
mailbox.  If you are Cc'ed you are one of the patch authors.

I simply don't have the macos expertise to do a proper review for most
patches, specifically the macos interface parts.  So, if you want help
improve cocoa support in qemu, please consider stepping up as reviewer.
Simply send a patch adding a 'R: name <email>" line for yourself to the
"Cocoa graphics" section of the MAINTAINERS file to to so.  The
scripts/get_maintainer.pl script will Cc any cocoa patches to you then.

Ideally we'll have a group of two or three people reviewing and testing
each others patches, so I can queue them up with more confidence than
"nothing obviously wrong in there".

thanks & take care,
  Gerd