qemu-devel

Re: How to comminicate between two QOM model?

From: Klaus Jensen
Subject: Re: How to comminicate between two QOM model?
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 09:07:31 +0200

On Sep  2 14:40, Duo jia wrote:
> HI,
> I has two QOM model,A and B, When A‘s register changed,B’s register will
> should also be change .
>
> I dont konw  how to change B's reg in A device .

There are a couple of ways you can "plumb" devices and objects together.
For devices you can use a qdev bus if you have a strict parent/child
relationship between A and B. Or you can use a "link" property to
manually wire up the devices/objects. Or use can use object composition
(device A creates a child object B).

But I think it depends a lot on what you are actually modeling and you
are not sharing a lot of information on that ;)