qemu-devel

Re: How does qemu detect the completion of interrupt execution?

From: Duo jia
Subject: Re: How does qemu detect the completion of interrupt execution?
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 18:54:36 +0800

I do some support on STM8 arch, the reference manual link is:
https://www.st.com/resource/en/reference_manual/cd00218714-stm8l050j3-stm8l051f3-stm8l052c6-stm8l052r8-mcus-and-stm8l151l152-stm8l162-stm8al31-stm8al3l-lines-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Chapter 12 describes interrupts as blow:
image.png
I don't kown when to check the "PENDING" because I can't get the when interrrupt exec over.
Is there a similar implementation in qemu?

Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> 于2021年9月3日周五 下午6:25写道:
On Fri, 3 Sept 2021 at 09:33, Duo jia <jiaduo19920301@gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand the hardware,but How to achieve this function with qemu?,
>
> For example, this interrupt is not allowed to be nested. When the new interrupt comes, how can I detect that the interrupt is executing?

That depends on the hardware. I can't answer unless you tell
me what the hardware is and give me a URL for its specification
or reference manual...

-- PMM