qemu-devel

Application of QEMUTimer in short timing.

From: Duo jia
Subject: Application of QEMUTimer in short timing.
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 19:26:31 +0800

In the controller, QEMUTimer will be used in the implementation of timer simulation.

I wrote an auto-loading timer with a period of 1ms and the clock source used is QEMU_CLOCK_VIRTUAL. But it doesn't seem to be very accurate, because the actual time after I accumulated it to 500 times took about 700ms.

I think qemu's code will consume some time, is it true?

thank you ~