qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 06/11] QIOChannelSocket: Implement io_writev zero copy flag &

From: Peter Xu
Subject: Re: [PULL 06/11] QIOChannelSocket: Implement io_writev zero copy flag & io_flush for CONFIG_LINUX
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 19:51:56 -0400

Leo,

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 11:40:44PM -0300, Leonardo Bras Soares Passos wrote:
> Does anyone else have any further suggestions, or know how this kind of issue
> is generally solved in qemu?

I've no solid idea why it can't see MSG_ZEROCOPY defined in the specific
environment, but when I was looking at bits/socket.h I saw this:

#ifndef _SYS_SOCKET_H
# error "Never include <bits/socket.h> directly; use <sys/socket.h> instead."
#endif

Maybe worth a shot to do a replacement in all cases?

--
Peter Xu