qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 0/9] Misc patches

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: [PULL 0/9] Misc patches
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 08:15:31 +0200

On 06/05/2022 19.28, Richard Henderson wrote:
On 5/6/22 09:49, Peter Maydell wrote:
On Fri, 6 May 2022 at 15:41, Thomas Huth <thuth@redhat.com> wrote:
* Remove redundant/obsolete x86 and arm disassemblers (Capstone is better)
* Limit some Xen-related code to builds where Xen is really available
* Remove hxtool-conv.pl
* Update MinGW and OpenBSD to a more recent version in the CI
* Warn user if the -vga flag is passed but no vga device is created

I think Paolo mentioned an issue with the -vga patch here -- might
want to hold off on that one until he's had a chance to reply.

Ok.  I didn't see this before I pushed to staging, but I won't push to master until I hear from Paolo.

As mentioned in the other mail thread, Paolo was right. I'll respin the pull request with the fix included.

 Thomas