qemu-devel

Re: CPUs supported by the sbsa-ref board

From: Itaru Kitayama
Subject: Re: CPUs supported by the sbsa-ref board
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 18:31:46 +0900

I’ve verified only a57 and a72 boot on sbsa ref board, but not N1 and ‘max’. As I said, I’ll try to figure out how CPU init is done in QEMU for those not working CPU types.

On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 18:27 Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2022 at 10:02, Itaru Kitayama <itaru.kitayama@gmail.com> wrote:

> By calling a57’s CPU init function inside the max’s, I can bring up
> the sbsa-ref board with the latest kernel.

I'm not sure exactly what you're doing, but this sounds like
a workaround for something -- we should find out exactly
what is going wrong and why.

-- PMM