qemu-devel

Issue while making audio passthrough

From: Jainpadma Jain
Subject: Issue while making audio passthrough
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 23:35:57 +0530

Hi all,
          I am trying to do audio passthrough with qemu. I have tried this before as well and it was working fine. Now when I launch qemu with graphics and audio passthrough, I am getting below error message and qemu launch is failing.

qemu-system-x86_64: iommu has granularity incompatible with target AS
qemu-system-x86_64: iommu map to non memory area 80000000
qemu-system-x86_64: iommu map to non memory area c0000000
.
.
.
qemu-system-x86_64: iommu map to non memory area fed68000Aborted

After this it’s aborting. With graphics passthrough alone, qemu launch is fine . Same way I M trying to do audio passthrough also (have taken care of unbinding other components in same iommu group of audio and attaching to vfio ). Any suggestions?
     Thanks
      Padma