qemu-devel

slirp: Can I get IPv6-only DHCP working?

From: Peter Delevoryas
Subject: slirp: Can I get IPv6-only DHCP working?
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 15:38:53 -0700

I'm having a hard time figuring this out from looking at the code and the
user-level help options.

It seems like there's support for an IPv6 dns proxy, and there's literally a
file called "dhcpv6.c" in slirp, but it has a comment saying it only supports
whatever is necessary for TFTP network boot I guess. Maybe there's no support
then? I'm interested in adding it, if that's the case.

Thanks,
Peter