qemu-devel

Intent to add a VirtIO SCMI device

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Intent to add a VirtIO SCMI device
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 14:12:38 +0100

Hi,

FYI, I intend to create patches to add a VirtIO SCMI vhost user device
to QEMU.

As for the vhost user daemon part, I wonder whether there is already
something publicly available, which could be used or benefit from
cooperation.  If not then I'll start making my own implementation.  At
the moment, I don't need anything fancy requiring kernel changes or so,
I would probably aim for stuff accessible via /sys/bus/scmi_protocol and
possibly stuff exposed via VirtIO SCMI some way.

Thanks,
Milan