qemu-devel

qemu 7.2 stable release, 2nd try

From: Michael Tokarev
Subject: qemu 7.2 stable release, 2nd try
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 11:16:04 +0300

Hi!

After posting an RFC (due to me doing a stable release for the first time) and
getting exactly 0 replies/comments, I'm a bit worried, - does this mean there's
no interest in getting 7.2-stable out of the doors at all? :)

With 8.0 approaching rapidly, and with no other comments or new patches for
-stable, let's make this official within a week from now, on Mar-29.

It *feels* like quite some more changes should be picked too, but let's do
*something* after all :)

I still need some minor help with the final step, - pushing to main qemu git
repo and running the whole testsuite before the actual release.  Asking for
push/commit access for that.

Thanks,

/mjt