qemu-discuss

get efi-virtio-rom size at run time

From: Jiatong Shen
Subject: get efi-virtio-rom size at run time
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 17:11:00 +0800

Hello,

I am trying to solve changed efi-virtio.rom blocking live migration (by modifying openstack code). A problem I am facing is that I do not know how to get efi-virtio.rom size out of the running virtual machine, because unfortunately, I cannot directly calculate the file size because nova-compute is running in a container..

I am trying info qtree & info mtree but does not find the rom size. so my question is where can I find rom size for an interface? thank you .

--

Best Regards,

Jiatong Shen