qemu-discuss

Re: wget: note: TLS validation certificate not implemented

From: Nerijus Baliūnas
Subject: Re: wget: note: TLS validation certificate not implemented
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:38:55 +0300

2021-09-22 14:26, Sukreet pal rašė:
I have a arm v7 processor which I am emulating in qemu and I have made a root file system with
busybox - 1.33.1.

I am unable to use wget command to download anything on my virtual board but I can ping to any
addresses  (8.8.8.8)

I am getting this error -

How to get this TLS validation? It would be really helpful if someone could guide me on this.

This question is not for this list. It is your root file system with busybox question - please ask there. (BTW, you can use http instead of https - it will work; or disable certificate verification in wget).

Regards,
Nerijus