qemu-discuss

Re: ARM32

From: Adam Baxter
Subject: Re: ARM32
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 12:41:49 +1100

Hi Diana,

> Why do you expect us to use complicated steps to install Windows on ARM? can
> you make it a little simpler please?

QEMU is a volunteer project relying on a combination of volunteer and
commercial work to produce system emulators and virtualisation related tools.

To the best of my knowledge, QEMU has nothing to do with Windows on ARM,
although I do not and cannot speak on behalf of the project.

You haven't specified which instructions you found complicated. Perhaps if you
elaborated, someone here could assist?

I also don't think Microsoft supports Windows on ARM on anything except their
own devices and emulators, so this might add to the difficulty.

Kind regards,
Adam.