qemu-discuss

Re: download kvm keynote slides

From: Jiatong Shen
Subject: Re: download kvm keynote slides
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 17:06:36 +0800

Ah, thank you very much. My bad, I should've read the schedules more carefully..

Best,
Jiatong Shen

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 5:01 PM Thomas Huth <thuth@redhat.com> wrote:
On 30/11/2022 05.00, Jiatong Shen wrote:
> Hello community,
>
>     Sorry in advance if this is not the right place to ask.. Where could I
> download kvm forum's keynote for the past 3 years? I googled but only found
> http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/KVM_Forum_2015 very old documents.

Hi, you likely best check the schedules of the conferences, most speakers
uploaded their slides there:

https://kvmforum2020.sched.com/

https://kvmforum2021.sched.com/

https://kvmforum2022.sched.com/

... and if you cannot find the talk you're looking for there, I suggest to
try youtube.com - most talks have been recorded and can be found there.

  Thomas

--

Best Regards,

Jiatong Shen