qemu-discuss

eMMC card question

From: Aleksandar Dezelin
Subject: eMMC card question
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 14:35:53 +0100

Hello,

I would like to boot Linux kernel from an eMMC drive in QEMU but I don't know which Linux drivers to include in the kernel configuration during kernel compilation.

I would like to start QEMU in the following way using sabrelite machine type:

qemu-system-arm -M sabrelite -kernel zImage -drive file=core-image-minimal.sdcard,format=raw,id=rootfs --m 256 -dtb zImage.dtb -append "debug console=ttymxc0 root=/dev/mmcblk2p2 rw rootfstype=ext3 rootwait" -nographic

Can someone help?

Kind regards,
Aleksandar Dezelin