qemu-ppc

[Qemu-ppc] Help with getting floating point register value

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] Help with getting floating point register value
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 16:48:59 -0400

I'm writing a patch that makes some changes to the fp-impl.inc.c file. What I
need is a way to find out the values sent to the fdiv instruction. My patch is
trying to fix a problem with dividing by zero, so that is why I need to find
out the second input sent to fdiv. I have tried this:

if (cpu_fpr[rB(ctx->opcode)] == 0) { ... }

but it doesn't appear to work. Would anyone know of a way to find out what
inputs are sent to fdiv from the fp-impl.inc.c file?