qemu-ppc

Re: David Gibson, please read

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: David Gibson, please read
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 00:25:18 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021, David Gibson wrote:
On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 01:28:21PM +0100, BALATON Zoltan via wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020, BALATON Zoltan via wrote:
I've also noticed that my patches don't show up in patchwork and my From
address gets modified by the list that don't seem to be the case for
other messages so I wonder if it may be something with my email.

This seems to have started in August. A message from 8th did not show this
but one from 22nd already did. I don't know if there was a change on the
list server or something locally on my side.

I've sent this to the list too so you have a chance to see it, please reply
off list.

Bother.  The DNS provider I have for my domain seems to have become
intermittently flaky - I think there was an outage for a while in
August, then apparently another in December.

So far the problems have been fixed within a couple of days, but I am
pretty concerned.  I'm continuing to monitor.

It does not look like it's fixed, my messages to you are still waiting in the queue here with the same DNS error so maybe there's also a problem on this side.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan