qemu-ppc

Feature Suggestion

From: Parker Duval
Subject: Feature Suggestion
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 20:35:40 +0000

Hello, I have feature suggestions for the PowerPC part of QEMU.  The first feature I suggest is a G5 machine in the ppc64 portion to emulate the PowerMacG5.  Another feature I’d like to see on qemu is the older mac machines being able to emulate.  With those systems you can emulate Mac OS 8 which you can’t in qemu right now.  Those are the features I hope to see in QEMU.  I hope they will be able to be put in.

Sincerely, Parker

Sent from Mail for Windows