qemu-riscv

[Qemu-riscv] [PULL] RISC-V Patches for the 4.0 Soft Freeze, Part 1

From: Palmer Dabbelt
Subject: [Qemu-riscv] [PULL] RISC-V Patches for the 4.0 Soft Freeze, Part 1
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 07:44:39 -0800

merged tag 'pull-tcg-20190211'
Primary key fingerprint: 7A48 1E78 868B 4DB6 A85A  05C0 64DF 38E8 AF7E 215F
The following changes since commit 22c5f446514a2a4bb0dbe1fea26713da92fc85fa:

  Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/rth/tags/pull-tcg-20190211' into
staging (2019-02-11 17:04:57 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://github.com/palmer-dabbelt/qemu.git tags/riscv-for-master-4.0-sf1

for you to fetch changes up to 40e46e516d90c2dfe8e8de3741c1c65f1b526502:

  riscv: Ensure the kernel start address is correctly cast (2019-02-11 15:56:22
-0800)

As far as the actual patches, there's:

* A set that cleans up our FS dirty-mode handling.
* Support for writing MISA.
* The removal of Michael as a maintainer.
* A fix to {m,s}counteren handling.
* A fix to make sure the kernel's start address is computed correctly on
  32-bit targets.

This makes my "RISC-V Patches for 3.2, Part 3" pull request defunct, as
it contains the same patches but based on a newer master.  As usual,
I've tested this using a Fedora boot on the latest Linux.  This patch
set does not include Bastian's decodetree patches because there were
some merge conflicts and while I've cleaned them up I want to get a
round of review first.

Alistair Francis (2):
      RISC-V: Add priv_ver to DisasContext
      riscv: Ensure the kernel start address is correctly cast

Michael Clark (5):
      RISC-V: Implement mstatus.TSR/TW/TVM
      RISC-V: Use riscv prefix consistently on cpu helpers
      RISC-V: Add misa to DisasContext
      RISC-V: Add misa.MAFD checks to translate
      RISC-V: Add misa runtime write support

Palmer Dabbelt (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Remove Michael Clark as a RISC-V Maintainer

Richard Henderson (2):
      RISC-V: Split out mstatus_fs from tb_flags
      RISC-V: Mark mstatus.fs dirty

Xi Wang (1):
      target/riscv: fix counter-enable checks in ctr()

 MAINTAINERS               |   1 -
 hw/riscv/sifive_e.c       |   2 +-
 hw/riscv/sifive_u.c       |   2 +-
 hw/riscv/spike.c          |   2 +-
 hw/riscv/virt.c           |   2 +-
 linux-user/riscv/signal.c |   4 +-
 target/riscv/cpu.c        |   2 +-
 target/riscv/cpu.h        |  31 ++---
 target/riscv/cpu_bits.h   |  11 ++
 target/riscv/cpu_helper.c |  10 +-
 target/riscv/csr.c        | 103 ++++++++++++----
 target/riscv/fpu_helper.c |   6 +-
 target/riscv/op_helper.c  |  47 +++++---