qemu-s390x

graphical interface

From: Harold Grovesteen
Subject: graphical interface
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2022 14:08:56 -0600

I see qemu is capable of a graphical interface: -display gtk.  I am
running Qemu on an Intel based Linux distro.

It does not seem to do anything different (certainly no graphical
display) if I specify -display gtk.

How can I get the graphical display to work?

Does qemu need special config options when building the qemu-system-
s390x executable to enable the graphical interface?

I really want access to the monitor, but I have not figured out how to
get access to it with just a console, and graphical is not working
either.

Harold Grovesteen