qsos-general

[QSOS-general] Re: CMS evaluations validation

From: Romain GUINOT
Subject: [QSOS-general] Re: CMS evaluations validation
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:48:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi ,

Yes i would like to be involved.
Let me know what you expect of me :)

--
OSC Representz

 Date du message : nov. 08 2007, 10:59 AM
 De : "Raphael Semeteys" <address@hidden>
 A : address@hidden
 Copie : address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
 Sujet : CMS evaluations validation

 Hi,

 In the CMS family we have two evaluations to check/validate :
 - Drupal : a brand new eval proposed by Martin
 - Nuxeo 5.1.2 : proposed by Nuxeo

 Anybody interested? For instance Nuxeo could check Drupal and Martin Nuxeo :)
 Romain and François do you want to be involved ?

 I'm starting recruiting for the CMS validation comitee (cf.
http://qsos.org/wiki/index.php/Processes)

 --
 Raphaël Semeteys
 Atos Origin - Centre de compétences Open Source

[ NuxeoEP-5.1.2.qsos (112.2 Ko) ]
[ drupal.qsos (65.3 Ko) ]