qsos-general

[QSOS-general] Template für architecture visualisizers/UML too ls

From: Michael Hablich
Subject: [QSOS-general] Template für architecture visualisizers/UML too ls
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 13:26:20 +0200

Hi,

part of my master thesis is comparing current architectural recovery tools (Creole, Reclipse, ...). After searching through the template archives for QSOS I found no suitable grid/template for my task. So, as a result I have to make my own template. According to your Wiki the first step should be posting in this mailing list. Do you have any tips regarding pitfalls I might encounter or general suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Michael