ranger-users

[Ranger-users] Hello and thanks

From: David Woodfall
Subject: [Ranger-users] Hello and thanks
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 00:53:26 +0100

I've just started to use ranger and can already see that I'm going to
get on with it very well. It's a great app. I have never really got on
with mc at all, for all its popularity, and find ranger just so much
more natural to move around - but I guess most of us vim users feel
the same way :)

I've just submitted a SlackBuild for ranger to slackbuilds.org and will
become the slackbuild maintainer for it. It's not available yet (still
in pending) but any slackware users here that want a slackbuild of a
git snapshot:

http://www.dawoodfall.net/slackbuilds/13.0/ranger/

(I hope it's ok for me to host a git snapshot source archive on my
personal site for this?)

Anyway I will be reading this list with great interest.

Thanks for the good work.

David

--
Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.