[RP] Re: YEAH I WANNA KILL THE F***IN RODENT

From: shawn
Subject: [RP] Re: YEAH I WANNA KILL THE F***IN RODENT
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 14:50:20 -0700

>Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 17:22:27 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Andrew Purugganan <address@hidden>
>
>erm...but how do i start this thing?
>
>I have tried the following in my .xinitrc
>exec ratpoison
>
>and
>
>ratpoison
>
>and
>
>ratpoison &

hmm, just putting

ratpoison

in your .xinitrc file should work. The only thing I can think of
is that where you install ratpoison (defaults to /usr/local/bin) isn't
in your path. Try typing:

which ratpoison

if it doesn't come up with anything, then ratpoison isn't in your path
and you need to fully specify the path in your .xinitrc:

/usr/local/bin/ratpoison

let me know if that works!