[RP] Some patches

From: Ben Leslie
Subject: [RP] Some patches
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:23:31 +1100

Hi all,

I've been doing some hacking away at the code and I've got the latest attached.

It does a couple of different things:

1/ Compile time auto-close support. #define or #undef AUTO_CLOSE in conf.h.
With this enabled ratpoison will close the xserver when the last window it
is managing closes.

2/ Setting of your favourite XTERM in conf.h

3/ Launching application in an xterm. E.g. If you want to launch lynx in
ratpoison you can use Ct-C! and type in lynx, rather than starting a new
terminal and running lynx.

Please let me know what stupid things I've done and how best to improve
them.

Cheers,

Benno