[RP] I *want* 0.0.6.

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] I *want* 0.0.6.
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:33:51 +0100

Hi there!

I'm probably not the only one who would like to see a new release
of ratpoison. There are many new features and lots of bugfixes
since 0.0.5, so I do think that a quick release would be a good
idea. Not to mention that the Debian woody freeze is not that
far away, and if we want a new ratpoison in woody, a new release
should be uploaded soon, so the autobuilders have time to
build it for all architectures.

Cheers,
 Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]
--