[RP] [RFH]: irc logs discontinued

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] [RFH]: irc logs discontinued
Date: Sat Sep 8 21:11:01 2001

'Evening people!

It is my sad duty to announce that the IRC logs of #ratpoison (on
irc.openprojects.net) are discontinued, unless someone is willing to
take it over from me.

Due to the instability of the box from where my logging self ran, they
weren't updated for some time now, and it seems, they won't be updated
in the near future either.

All in all: is there anybody out there, who is willing to leave a
client in #ratpoison, and make the logs available on the web? I have
the scripts which parsed my logs and splitted them into the nice HTML
which can be seen on ratpoison.sourceforge.net/irc, and I'm willing to
adapt them to any log-format, to see the weblogs alive again.

--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]