[RP] More on maximization

From: Peter Seebach
Subject: [RP] More on maximization
Date: Sat Sep 15 15:50:02 2001

I think there needs to be a flag or setting for "let this window pick a
geometry".
I offer as an example the game Angband (a roguelike/moria clone) which wants to
open a number of windows *adjacent* to each other.  If the windows were left
alone,
they would coexist nicely on a display, but since ratpoison maximizes them all,
I end
up with a single large window with about 1/4 of the screen area in use, and the
rest
blank, because angband was making the main window small enough to leave space
for
others.

If I were to contribute possible code to support this, what would be the
chances of
it getting included?  :)

-s