Re: [RP] IRC logs

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] IRC logs
Date: Sun Oct 7 14:00:05 2001

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 10:39:30PM +0200, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> (I was unable to connect to cosis' server :()

Yes, of course. My fault! (/me slaps himself a little)

I should learn how IP works. Or, no I should study electronics. That's all
I'm really allowed to do. Let me know if it gets important in the future
some time. Then I'll fix it. Otherwise I'll just concentrate on what i
should.

> Anyway, the logs should be fine for the next couple of months, with
> occassional holes, when midgard's network dies down.

Great!

Thanks!

Good work!
--