[RP] IRCLog status

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] IRCLog status
Date: Wed Oct 31 13:48:01 2001

Hello there!

I tried to upgrade the kernel on midgard.lonyay.edu.hu, but it appears
something went wrong, as it didn't come back. I don't have the time to
go and check it myself, so if I can't get the staff repair it, I'll go
in on monday and bring it back.

In the meantime, my logging self will be offline (yes, I don't plan to
bring in a replacement for that few days), so once again, you can have
a non-logged IRC session on #ratpoison :)