[RP] Re: The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [RP] Re: The bad old days, and the delay after hitting C-t...
Date: Wed Nov 21 09:57:06 2001

Count me in for the idea of allowing both keystrokes without prefixes as well
as keystrokes without prefixes to be bound to actions.  I've been using (and
really liking) ratpoison for a while now, but I was using evilwm before, and
there are times that I've missed being able to hit just one key (or chord of
keys) to do something without having to hit a prefix key first.