[RP] Eliminating the C-t prefix

From: Sven Hartrumpf
Subject: [RP] Eliminating the C-t prefix
Date: Fri Jan 25 00:09:09 2002

Hello.
I would like to trigger a ratpoison command by pressing just one key
(example: "4 on NumberPad" should run the RP command focusleft, etc.).
I'm not sure but isn't there a way for the X Window system to bind
a key sequence to a key?
(in the example, I would 'X-bind' "4 on NumberPad" to the key
sequence C-t left, and - given a "bind left focusleft" in .ratpoisonrc -
this would allow one to move through the frames with the keys on the
NumberPad).
All hints and alternatives welcome.
Sven