Re: [RP] !< NEW FREE (speech or beer?) PORN Newsletter >!

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] !< NEW FREE (speech or beer?) PORN Newsletter >!
Date: Wed Mar 13 21:29:02 2002

We're getting spam. Oh happiness!

Is this a verification that our wm community is a part of the real world?

I asume sourceforge have some kind abuse department? Does anyone care on
reporting it?

Or does anyone feel like trying the spammers services and make sure it's rp
compliant? I remember reading about hands free pr0n surfing in our irc logs.
--
/Martin