Re: [RP] aliasing builtin commands

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [RP] aliasing builtin commands
Date: Sat Mar 23 12:32:22 2002

So you are saying there should be an "alias stack" where an alias can
point to an alias can point to an alias?  What if something you define
later, "foo", depends on the aliased meaning of "bar", then you unalias
bar?  What happens to the definition of foo?  It's just better not to
let keywords be overridden.