Re: [RP] Ratpoison on alpha-dec-osf3.2

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison on alpha-dec-osf3.2
Date: Sun Apr 14 14:21:05 2002

> Now I'm adding the necessary stuff to configure.in and
> src/Makefile.am. Expect a checkin later tonight.

Make that sometime tomorrow. Also, the snprintf implementation I found
is licensed under a modified Artistic License, and I'm not sure if it
is GPL-compatible. If anyone would be so kind to check it, I'd be very
glad (if it is not, we'll need to find a GPLed [or compatible]
snprintf implementation :().

Cheers,
--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]